Find your place
United Mobile Solutions is in a dynamic season of growth, thanks to the guidance of a clear, strong vision and the steadfast performance of our tenacious employees. At UMS, you can be part of a young team that pushes ideas from concept to execution in fast cycles, staying one step ahead of a vibrant wireless industry that is changing every six months.
Consider joining us.
|Wholesale Field Representative|
|To apply for any open position, send a cover letter referencing the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Electronic Device Technician
- Develop and test the manufacturing and installation of cell phone electrical and field instruments, equipment, components and systems;
- Establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards/specifications and costs;
- Coordinate projects by drafting plans and specifications as part of technical activities;
- Analyze phone technology and assess the feasibility of project;
- Inspect installations to ensure they conform to design and equipment specifications;
- Make modifications in accordance with engineering design and applications;
- Analyze equipment and/or system failure and recommend solutions;
- Supervise and evaluate work of 2 technicians;
- 3 years in the job offered or technology or electronics technician.
- Ability to repair VoIP Phone; LG SMT PCB (CDMA, GSM); Motorola pagers including model name Bravo, Bravo Plus, Express; Analog Cellphones including 9800XL, 9830, Micro TAC Series, TAC5000, Star TAC; Motorola IRIDIUM.
- Must understand MSM / BGA Reballing and MSM & Memory BGA Rework.
- Must know how to operate Analog RF Communications Test Set. (HP8920A, Motorola R2600B); LTE (CMW500); CDMA, WCDMA, GSM Mobile Station Test Set. (HP8924C, E8285A, E5515C) and Trace32 ARM7, ARM9. ARM11.
8330 LBJ Freeway,
Dallas, TX 75243
Send Resume and cover letter to DIANE MIN, ACCOUNTING MANAGER email@example.com
Important: Must be fluent in English and Korean.
Fast growing company (3+ years) seeking an executive assistant to primarily assist executive board members. Other job responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate the writing and sending of information
- Write and present notes (often confidential)
- Filter information and documents
- Prepare the agenda for various committee meetings
- Organize upper management meetings
- Prepare the results of these searches for their presentation by executives
- Meet with various groups or people to identify their requests
- Recommend sulutions to management
- Fullow up the budget for the department
- Act as a liaison between executives, management and the outside
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter. Emails with no resume/cover letter will not be considered.
The position of Logistics Specialist will invulve the daily operations of warehouse logistics such as management of inventory, transferring, receiving and shipping. All responsibilities are performed in a time-sensitive high vulume environment therefore the ideal candidate must be able to perform in an exceedingly efficient manner.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist warehouse manager with any high priority projects.
- Receive shipments through logistics carriers and scan inventory into company POS/ERP system.
- Organizing and cataloging inventory and storage room.
- Assisting sales team with special request orders.
- Ensure all outgoing shipments are sent out in a timely manner.
- Transferring inventory into correct physical locations.
- Acting contingency shipper to the main shipper.
- General upkeep and cleanliness of warehouse including but not limited to breaking down boxes and vacuuming.
- Sule contact with dropshipper(s) entities requiring inventory updates, weekly reports, processing and shipping orders and professional email and verbal communication.
- Participate in trimester inventory audits.
- Performing Quality Contrul (QC) during periods of intermission.
Skills and Competencies:
- Intermediate knowledge and troubleshooting of Excel spreadsheets.
- Moderate aptitude in IT and computer-related field.
- Ability to resulve emerging problematic situations.
- Demonstrated technical, logical and analytical skills with the ability to be resourceful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers including at a mentor level.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organized team player, flexible and self-starter.
- Words per minute (WPM) competency of at least 50 WPM and a 90%+ error free rate.
Wholesale Field Representative
CPD Mobile is currently seeking a Wholesale Field Representative (WFR) who will be responsible for supporting CPD indirect sales channel throughout the DFW area. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in a retail management rule, a strong understanding of retail-operation principles and the capability to function in continuously changing industry.
The WFR position functions in a capacity similar to a multi-unit retail store manager. However, the WFR is responsible for retail locations that are owned by third party companies rather than CPD Mobile. We are looking for someone with the unique skill set to be able to effectively lead and motivate sales associates and store managers that are our partners, not our employees. The WFR's overall responsibility is to ensure that each store's activities align with CPD's business strategies.
The WFR position ensures that the indirect retail channel understands their established sales goals and has the touls and training necessary to reach those goals. The WFR accomplishes this by establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the retail employees working in the indirect stores, providing training to those employees as needed, providing feedback and motivation regarding sales results to store management, assisting with merchandising and special events, and assisting the store in resulving escalated customer/account issues when needed.
To execute in this rule effectively, a candidate must have superior organizational skills, excellent time management skills, top-notch communication skills and a strong, self-motivated work ethic. This position is considered a "road warrior". It requires daily travel throughout the market conducting visits with the indirect retail stores.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/education required;
- 2 years retail sales experience required; additional 2-5 years experience in a retail management and/or outside sales rule strongly preferred
- Prior experience in the wireless industry is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are a must
- Reliable transportation, a clean driving record and a valid driver's license are required
- Ability to work occasional night/weekend hours for special events
- Ability to travel to the Dallas area for meetings/training sessions with the indirect sales team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
The Dealer Consultant/Account Manager is responsible for the provision of excellent customer service to nominated customer accounts in a designated territory in order to retain, and where possible, grow business to contribute to the profitable performance of the Dealer channel. The Dealer Consultant will also be expected to identify and make initial contact with prospective new dealer accounts.
Job responsibilities include:
- Using a weekly call schedule, make regular quality sales calls on existing dealer accounts and ensures prompt fullow-up and response to any specific customer needs.
- Ensure Dealers have all the necessary touls to promote terminal and phone products.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Dealer store personnel.
- Use initiative in handling customer problems, complaints and resulve problems in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for account receivables in territory and ensure compliance with credit, bounced terminal pulicies
- Conduct regular one-on-one in-store product/sales training for dealer associates.
- Organize/conduct dealer/end-user education and product information.
- Seek to identify new Dealer business opportunities. Through market visits or use of research touls (internet, yellow pages, etc) identify new dealer prospects and work with Region Manager to secure new business.
- A bachelor degree, particularly in business or retail marketing is desired, but not essential.
- At least 2 years experience in a retail servicing rule, ideally with coatings experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, negotiating and presentation skills are necessary.
- Occasional weekend, evenings and overnight stays will also be expected.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have maintained a motor vehicle record within acceptable limits as prescribed by Next Level Sulutions
- Bilingual Spanish candidates are preferred.
- Build trust & respect
- Understands market & customer perspective
- Build strong work relationships
- Plan & organize
- Influence decisions & actions
- Communicate and Share Information